Sunday, July 29, 2007

French Keyboqrds

I%ll probqbly just delete this post, becquse reqlly nobody zill zqnt to reqd it; in fqct it is sinly unreqdqble. French keyboqrds qre pretty fucked up. Especiqlly the word MqnyzqyM 9M; by the zqy; ,eqns auotqtion ,qrks0. Phez, thqt%s q bitch1. I%, in Pqris right noz, qnd it%s pretty ,uch everything thqt everybody sqys thqt it is/ full of French people; etc... Hqvn%t been drunk for like " dqys noz; pretty good1 Thought I hqd q tonsel infection; but it turned out to be OK. Gqil; by the zqy is living in ,y qpqrt,ent noz; but I guess she hqs finqlly found one of her ozn, qdn zill be ,oving out shortly. Enought of this qnyzqy; if you figured it qll out; you%re ,y hero1

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a kind of funny real story. I went to a morracan restaurant in denver with some stupid israeli's and we sat down, ordered, bla bla bla. Our food comes out and since its an african restuarant we don't get siverware you eat with your hands. So anywaise, one of the stupid israeli's like lived in france or something, and he askes for a baguette. They say no, and he is like i cannot eat without bagueete. after like 5 minutes of argueing he didn't eat his food. that was like 35 dollars a head because he didn't have a baguette. So anywaise, i went to bed that night and had a dream of slapping a french dude with a baguette.

Chell, since i'm not in france i can't fullfill my dream. Please do this for me. Seriously i'm stuck at work and i have to live through you.

please do this

Anonymous said...

don't bitch out....i'm counting on you. They already hate you...it can't get any worse, make them understand the hate rather then just follow the crowd and hate because to fit in. Maybe they will like you for it and you'll make some awsome paris friends.

seriously dude, if you don't slap a french guy with french bread, i will be forever disappointed in your illness and that shits eternal.

radialRelish said...

I didn't do it.

Anonymous said...

you suck eternally.

don't even come back cause your not welcome here anymore.

Hannah Enenbach said...

Yeah, I agree, actually. How could you have a chance to do such a thing and not do it??!?!

I spent all of my time in Indonesia slapping Indonesians with sticks of chicken satay...

radialRelish said...

mmmmmm, God I hope so.

The Idea Of Progress said...

Merde!

ds said...

I thought it sounded French