Monday, August 21, 2006

Post #4

Dear Reader,

You should check out my links. "Mazur and friends" links to and interesting site run by my friend Andrew and some of his friends from back home. They blog about music, movies, and culture. Their tastes are each very eclectic, and their opinions sound. "Hanna E." links to a wonderful site run by my friend Hanna, who has recently moved to Indonesia to teach English. She writes well, and her story is captivating. Both of these blogs are highly recommended. "Google news" is just what it sounds like, and it comes standard anyway.

I still have not told any of my friends about this blog. You're probably the only person who's read it! The internet is an awfully overpopulated void. One can at least, in a real shopping mall, scream, although one never does...

2 comments:

Mazur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mazur said...

God are you sexy.

Our site is fixed.

How about a post, you lazy fuck.